Friday, December 2, 2011

I Have Been Amiss 8-{

I must admit that I have been so busy reading that I forgot to add them to my blog. It's been so much fun going from book to book that I didn't take the time I needed to write reviews. I've been very fortunate to have been given many books by NetGalley and haven't thanked them properly.


Be on the lookout for reviews for these titles...

  1. The Healing by Wanda Brunstetter (finished 08/24 -- released 9/1)
  2. What the Heart Sees by Kathleen Fuller (finished 09/18 -- released 3/8)
  3. The Wedding Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini (finished 10/18 -- released 11/1)
  4. An Amish Wedding by Beth Wiseman (finished 10/20 -- to be released 12/20)
  5. A Time for Peace by Barbara Cameron (finished 10/23 -- released 10/3)
  6. Falling to Pieces by Vannetta Chapman (finished 10/27 -- released 10/1)
  7. Along Wooded Paths by Tricia Goyer (finished 11/7 -- released 10/1)
  8. Naomi's Gift by Amy Clipston (finished 12/2 -- released 10/1)
In addition to my NetGalley reads, I also need to do reviews for...

  1. Miriam's Heart by Emma Miller (finished 7/24)
  2. Kelly's Choice by Wanda Brunstetter (finished 9/10)
  3. Buried Sins by Marta Perry (finished 9/25)
  4. Operation Bonnet by Kimberly Stuart (finished 10/3)
  5. The Judgement by Beverly Lewis (finished 10/10)
  6. The Mercy by Beverly Lewis (finished 10/13)
  7. A Lancaster County Christmas by Suzanne Woods Fisher (finished 11/3)
  8. The Christmas Singing by Cindy Woodsmall (finished 11/11)
  9. I'll Be Home For Christmas by Julie Cannon (finished 11/27)
Back in January I challenged myself to read 50 books this year. I think I focused so much on hitting my goal that I forgot to follow through. I have read 53 so far, so I am pleased with myself, but I am also not so pleased about my reviews. I need to go back and set things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment