Thursday, July 2, 2026

How is It That I Keep Doing This?

I keep forgetting to update my blog with what I've read. Maybe if I did it more often I would find it easier to keep it updated. 

Here's what I've been reading this year so far...

1. An Amish Country Lullaby (Amish Antiques Shop Romance, #2) by Patricia Johns

2. Her Amish Country Husband (Amish Antiques Shop Romance, #1) by Patricia Johns

3. An Amish Christmas Homecoming by Naomi Zook

4. The Beginner's Quilt by Wanda E Brunstetter

5. In-Between Girl by Sheelagh Aston

6. Hearts in Harmony (An Amish Journey #1) by Beth Wiseman

7. Listening to Love (An Amish Journey #2) by Beth Wiseman

8. A Beautiful Arrangement (An Amish Journey #3) by Beth Wiseman

9. Into the Promised Land by Sarah Heatwole

10. A Thousand Tiny Stitches by Stephanie Claypool

11. A Heart on Consignment (The Heart of the Amish #12) by Mindy Steele

12. Hunting for a Husband (The Heart of the Amish, #9) by Mindy Steele

13. Miriam's Little Gentleman ((The Heart of the Amish #13) by Anne Blackburne

14. Truffle Trouble (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #10) by Amanda Flower

15. D is for Daisy (Amish ABCs #4) by Shelley Shepard Gray

16. The Melody of Love by Wanda E. Brunstetter

17. Unexpected Gifts (Amish Hearts in Hopewell, Prequel) by Sylvia Price

18. Believing in Blessings (Amish Hearts in Hopewell, #1) by Sylvia Price

19. Finding Forever (Amish Hearts in Hopewell, #2) by Sylvia Price

20. Love at Last (Amish Hearts in Hopewell, #3) by Sylvia Price

21. Healing His Heart (Amish Hearts in Hopewell, #4) by Sylvia Price

22. Searching for Home (Amish Hearts in Hopewell, #5) by Sylvia Price

23. Embracing Eternity (Amish Hearts in Hopewell, #6) by Sylvia Price

24. Foundation of Love (An Amish Legacy #1) by Amy Clipston

25. Building a Future (An Amish Legacy, #2) by Amy Clipston

26. Breaking New Ground (An Amish Legacy, #3) by Amy Clipston

27. The Heart's Shelter (An Amish Legacy, #4) by Amy Clipston

28. A Road Unknown (Amish Roads, #1) by Barbara Cameron

29. Crossroads (Amish Roads, #2) by Barbara Cameron

30. One True Path (Amish Roads, #3) by Barbara Cameron

31. A Simple Song by Melody Carlson

32. The Amish Hearts Choice by Miriam King 

33. Nursing Her Amish Neighbor (Brides of Lost Creek #6) by Marta Perry

34. Rebecca's Bouquet (Hope Chest of Dreams #1) by Lisa Jones Baker

35. Annie's Recipe (Hope Chest of Dreams #2) by Lisa Jones Baker

36. Rachel's Dream (Hope Chest of Dreams #3) by Lisa Jones Baker

37. Secret at Pebble Creek (Hope Chest of Dreams #4) by Lisa Jones Baker


These are the series I've completed so far this year...

1. An Amish Journey by Beth Wiseman

2. Amish Antiques Shop series by Patricia Johns

3. Amish Hearts in Hopewell by Sylvia Price

4. An Amish Legacy by Amy Clipston

5. Amish Roads by Barbara Cameron


I REALLY want to thank NetGalley for allowing me so many books and I hope they will continue to be so generous to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment