Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Today Spring is in the Air...

Here we are closing in on the beginning of March. It's been almost a year since things closed down due to COVID. I can honestly say that I did not start any new hobbies. I did not purge "stuff" from my living space but I did say "thank you" to somethings that still give me joy. I did not put on the COVID 19 (or 15 or 20 or 25). I did come out of semi-retirement and went back to my position at our church. I have been reading. I'd like to wrap up 3 series that have been open ended to me for quite awhile and my goal for this year is 36 books. 

So far my list for 2021 includes...

#1. Amish Christmas Miracles: 14 stories to touch your heart and warm your soul this Christmas by Kathleen Fuller, Jennifer Beckstrand, J.E.B. Spredemann, Dana R. Lynn, Susan Lantz Simpson, Ashley Emma, Lenora Wort, Loree Lough, Rachel J. Good, Laura Bradford, Tracy Fredrychowski (01/18/21)

#2. The Amish Secret Wish (Hidden Springs #3) by Laura V. Hilton (1/26/21)

#3. The Jam and Jelly Nook (Amish Marketplace, #4) by Amy Clipston (01/31/21)

#4. Lethal Licorice (Amish Candy Shop Mystery, #2) by Amanda Flower (02/12/21)

#5. The Amish Christmas Secret (Indiana Amish Brides #6) by Vannetta Chapman (02/15/21)

#6. The Baby Next Door (Indiana Amish Brides #7) by Vannetta Chapman (02/17/21)

#7. Amish Secrets (River Haven, #3) by Marta Perry (02/21/21)

#8. The Amish Women of Lawrence County: A Collection of Amish Short Stories by Tracy Fredrychowski (02/23/21)


A special thanks to NetGalley for their generosity.  😍


No comments:

Post a Comment